SAP Solution Consultant - Career Portal
Skip to main content
Register Sign In
SAP Solution Consultant
2780 Waterfront Pkwy E Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46214, USA Req #576
Monday, June 29, 2020
Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Design, build, configure, monitor, change management, and support the Interface component of SAP Process Orchestration system.
- Assist in the planning and designing of SAP Interface solutions across a variety of SAP and Non-SAP systems.
- Propose solutions for technical architecture and design of SAP integration technology stack using platforms such as SAP NetWeaver PI, HANA Cloud Integrator (HCI/SCPI).
- Analyze and gather various project interface requirements from business users, customers, and vendors.
- Participate in all aspects of systems development life cycle (SDLC) phases and prepare architectural overview, high level and low level documentation based on requirement elicitation process.
- Configure business solutions based on business user's requirements.
- Develop scalable and reliable interface solutions required for the CAP (connected application portfolio) systems using SAP process orchestration (SAP PI/PO).
- Identify and prototype new technologies and solutions to assist the overall IT team.
- Focus on latest SAP integration technologies, security, encryption and cloud concepts.
- Support and assist the IT and SAP teams to evaluate technical solutions for new projects and requirements.
- Collaborate with SAP team in development, planning, and execution of releases and deployments in adherence with standardized methodologies
- Partner with internal and external platform service providers, the SAP team, Calumet IT and SAP in design, development, and implementation of SAP technology solutions.
- Work with BASIS team to Implement and maintain the multiple SAP instances and Landscape (such as development, test, training and production).
- Provide support for client copy and system restore.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Enterprise Resource Planning, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related technical field and ten (10) years' experience as an SAP Consultant or related role.
- Employer will also accept a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Enterprise Resource Planning, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related technical field and twelve (12) years' experience as an SAP Consultant or related role.
- Ten (10) years' experience in:
- design, support and build interface using SAP NetWeaver XI, PI, PO;
- Integration Builder (IB) Design and Configuration to develop required objects for the Integration Scenario;
- design "Statefull" processing using SAP Business process management (BPM) and Business rules management (BRM);
- SAP process areas like Order to Pay, Procure to Pay, Finance, Supply chain management and Master data management;
- SAP IDOC;
- And XML Technology.
- Five (5) years' experience in:
- SAP ABAP and Java stack;
- SAP supported databases and add-ons such as Seeburger BIC, SAP B2B Add-On; Non SAP Application for On-premise, Cloud or Hybrid Landscape Environment;
- And SAP functional design in various modules like SD, MM, FI, SCM, HR, CRM.
- Two (2) years' experience in:
- SAP PI 7.5 java only system framework, HANA Cloud integrator (HCI/SCPI).
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.