This position contributes to the success of Rusnak Automotive Group (the Company) by effectively coordinating internet originated inquiries from prospective clients to achieve sales goals and objectives established by senior management relevant to the strategic plan and market share expectations and implement best practices and The Rusnak Standard to deliver superior client and associate satisfaction.
Successfully Coordinates Internet Sales and Profit Objectives:
- Develops, consistently monitors, and adjusts sales goals to achieve Company and franchise sales objectives.
- Proactively works with General Manager, and Sales Managers, to develop action plans to immediately correct performance in order to consistently meet and exceed sales goals.
- Analyzes market and franchise data to develop growth plan and identify areas of opportunity.
- Proactively and consistently works with management to ensure that revenue targets are met.
- Works closely with management to develop and implement effective cost control strategies.
- On a weekly and monthly basis, monitors sales and profitability to ensure strategic goals are being met.
Effectively and Efficiently Utilize E-Business Processes and Procedures:
- Follows the processes and procedures established to market the Rusnak Auto Group, franchise vehicle inventories, and the lead services used to drive e-business to the group.
- Ensures accuracy of data at all times relative to inventories.
- Ensures that all PPI is protected at all times in a manner that meets all governmental requirements.
- Ensures timely reporting of e-business activity to the general manager and general sales manager.
Effectively and Efficiently Implements Strategic Planning:
- Proactively participates in the Company strategic planning process.
- Implements the corporate planning process.
- Works with Sales Managers to develop the corporate plan.
- Works with Sales Managers to evaluate performance and develop strategies for improving the performance against the corporate plan.
- Analyzes current market conditions.
Ensures Consistence Adherence to Corporate CRM Requirements:
- Adheres to the corporate requirements using the CRM tool.
- Ensures emails sent through CRM for accurate accountability.
- Works to increase conversions from leads to shown appointments.
- Desired: Minimum of 3 years in position of Automotive Sales or similar positions.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
High School Diploma/GED : Required
Valid CA Driver License, Valid CA Sales License