Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
We don't just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow's challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We're committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Are you in search for an opportunity that breeds challenge, autonomy for creativity and a path to success? If so, you can stop looking because Honeywell has opened a position for a Cybersecurity Business Consultant in West Territory.
The Cybersecurity Business Consultant will be key to developing opportunities to drive a blend of Cybersecurity Services and Product solutions targeted at the Buildings space.
- In this role you will be responsible for growing the Buildings Cybersecurity business and engaging in developing collaborative relationships with customer prospects, assisting in architecting solutions, designing business cases and presenting on the Buildings cybersecurity offerings portfolio.
- You will partner with Honeywell account executives/business development teams, service and operations personnel in Region, providing cybersecurity expertise and technical support in the selling of the cybersecurity offerings portfolio.
- You will focus on creating opportunity across all industry verticals and markets, will engage across multiple levels from CxO to Facility Management of the client organization.
- You will be tasked with addressing risk within operational technology environments via articulating the value of the Buildings Cybersecurity solution portfolio, constructing bill of materials (BOMs), proposals, and additional materials to meet customer requirements.
- Understand the client's external industry drivers, business imperatives and organization so that effective growth / maintain / manage strategies are developed to underpin the value that Honeywell brings to the client in order to drive real business outcomes and solution sales.
- Lead customer facing proof of concepts and other sales motions to compete and close business.
- Act as a 'change agent' in a strategic 'make market' capacity - engaging with executive levels of client organization to inform and advise on framework based long term Cyber risk mitigations.
- Identify potential external resources, third party suppliers and eco-system partners to complement and expand the Buildings Cybersecurity offerings portfolio.
- Achieve Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets (Orders, Rev/GM and Profit) while following established pricing and go-to-market policies.
- Manage and maintain a balanced approach to superior client advisory and strategic account planning, quarterly results and long-term client goals.
- Identify business improvement opportunities and focus on providing consultative support within the client's operations in pursuit of growth targets.
- Manage and build client contacts, serving as the client advisor and advocate.
- Manage all sales related activity through the accurate, timely and detailed use of Salesforce.com (CRM) including opportunity reviews, win/loss analysis, pipeline funnel management, forecasting and lead generation.
- Collaborate with Honeywell team/peers to share and impart knowledge.
- Leverage resources to address client drivers and initiatives in a consultative manner.
- Guide and leverage management and executive sponsor interactions with the client.
- Maintain a high degree of awareness of client's next best alternatives and communicate competitive challenges to sales management and technology teams in a timely manner.
- Actively embrace the Honeywell Sales Management Operating System (MOS) to include one on one's with the District Sales Leader, team calls, forecasting calls, opportunity reviews, Plan to Make Plan (PtmP) development with timely and accurate updates.
- Responsible for achievement of margin, orders, revenue and plans for the Region.
- Forecast revenues to management in the form of 'active pipeline, pursuing and commit'.
- Deliver a year over year growth in margin, orders, and revenue within the addressable client base in order to meet both annual and long-term growth expectations of the Buildings Cybersecurity business.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in Cybersecurity, Software as a Service (Saas), Enterprise Cloud, Mobility, ICT, Applications in critical infrastructure and Industrial Controls markets.
- Minimum of 5 years software and security sales experience selling directly within the enterprise market.
- Extensive experience in Cybersecurity.
- Master's Degree Business, Engineering, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- ITIL – IT Service Management Certification.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher certification.
- Information Security accreditation (CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional or equivalent).
- Local market knowledge and understanding of opportunity landscape.
- Cross selling and consultative selling experience with proven capability in collaborating across both client and own organisation to drive a One-Honeywell approach.
- Solid understanding of client financials and the ability to build business case investments based on risk mitigation.
- Proven experience in expanding through large enterprise clients using strategic account initiatives.
- Experience in creating demand, selling entry point offerings in a short sales cycle leading to further enterprise adoption of Cybersecurity frameworks.
- Proven experience in selling to C-Level Executives.
- Demonstrated executive presence, influence and leadership having worked at various levels of client organizations.
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales growth.
- Creative, decisive, high energy and ability to energize others.
- Understands Cybersecurity risk frameworks and Cybersecurity policy frameworks (Global/Federal/State).
- Ability to interact at the executive and technical level (internally and externally).
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to uncover latent client needs, negotiate complex sales and articulate total value offerings.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Category: Sales
- Location: 22 Centerpointe Drive, La Palma, CA 90623 USA