6K Systems, Inc. (6K) provides exceptional Management Consulting, Information Technology and Mission Services to DoD, law enforcement and civilian agencies throughout the United States. In doing so, we utilize industry best practices to develop procedures that ensure compliance, consistency, reliability, and efficiency. As these standards evolve, we improve our level of quality and service to meet new demands.
Consistent with this focus, 6K holds a wide range of accreditations and certifications, including ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management), ISO 27001:2013 (Security Management), and CMMi Maturity Level 3. 6K is a Microsoft Gold Solution Provider (MSCP, MCSE1, MCDBA, MCSA, MCNPS, MCTS, SA, MCITP, MCTEM).
This focus on quality and commitment to unparalleled customer satisfaction drives 6K to continuous improvement and growth. We are determined to grow our business and customer relationships through integrity, superior performance, and an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
We are currently looking for a Learning Development Consultant to join our team!
Individual will provide professional support services to help establish the Air Education and Training Command (AETC) and AETC Commanders (AETC/CC) as the USAFs Force Development (FD)Commander (FD/CC. Individual will be responsible for performing FD planning, analysis, and liaison functions across accessions/recruiting, technical training, flying training, and education. Other duties include:
- Leading, synchronizing, and operationalizing deliberate development through the Continuum of Learning (CoL) as a comprehensive process by identifying, assessing, integrating, advocating, and tracking requirements and resources
- Analyzing, modifying, and/or providing advice on eliminating existing governance structures; and as necessary, providing assistance and advice on creating new governance structures to oversee Total Force development
- Establishing a framework to continuously collect, prioritize, validate, and implement functional requirements for improving the Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem (AFLSE) (to include Airmans Learning Record (ALR), ecatalog, and Learning Management System (LMS))
- Identifying, assessing and cataloging multi-domain experiential learning opportunities (Developmental Special Experiences) to ensure inclusion into the AFLSE
- Identifying a framework to create, implement, and continuously evaluate programmatic accreditation standards leading to an Air Force credentialing process
- Developing a holistic process to identify and document all available validated learning opportunities (education, training, developmental special experiences) in an e-catalog to include the resourcing of the opportunities outside of the education and training portfolio
- Establishing the analytics required to anticipate, create decision space for and actively respond to requirements for critical skills or changes in end strength requirements to enhance operational readiness and lethality to ultimately strengthen Air Force readiness
- Evaluating and drafting policies for government review, processes, and procedures to determine the best framework to support force development operations and execution and to track learning across an airmans career to include: Developmental Special Experiences (DSE), ALR, LMS, e-catalog, Accreditation and Certification, AFLSE and Total Force Training Record (TFTR)
- Performing FD planning, analysis, and liaison functions across accessions/recruiting, technical training, flying training, and education
- Developing and operating a dashboard data analytics/software capability that would allow users to adjust multiple flying-related variables in order to analyze the impact on the undergraduate flying training ecosystem
- Evaluation of existing and cutting-edge industry, academic, and USAF CoL/FD strategies, policies, guidance, publications, processes and programs
- Providing recommendations for designing and improving future CoL/FD programs and assisting in the design, development and delivery of these programs
- Recommending new and innovate processes, methods, protocols, procedures, including but not limited to, in adult education learning science, learning methodologies, educational technology, competency-based learning, and/or academic leadership
- Data and process analysis; management and professional services; and documentation services
- Bachelors degree required
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance
- Experience in fields specifically related to adult education, learning science, learning methodologies, educational technology, competency-based learning, and/or academic leadership
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Must understand using social media as a learning platform; knowledgeable of developments in augmented/virtual reality gaming, and simulation
- Must be familiar with operation of and familiar with operation of learning management/student information systems
- Strong organizational skills, able to work in an ever- changing team and individual environment
- Military experience is strongly desired
- Travel required
This position is located at the Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph AFB in San Antonio, TX. To apply, send your resume to