Req ID: 96855
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Readiness Consultant to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
This individual will work to drive faster adoption, increased utilization and greater proficiency of affected employees to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and achievement of results and outcomes.
- Support and execute stakeholder analysis efforts, assessments and mapping and document findings
- Support and drive the execution of organization and job impact analysis
- Develop and execute change management activities to support desired business outcomes
- Assess organizational cultures, capabilities, and alignment to support developing tailored change management approaches and activities
- Support defining, developing, and driving execution of change management plans including communications, training, and coaching, working closely with client communications, HR, and organization development teams
- Write communications, coordinate communication events, and monitor levels of communication effectiveness
- Support developing leadership engagement and action planning and actively engage leaders as sponsors of change
- Identify potential personnel risks and anticipated points of resistance, and support development and execution of specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
- Support design, mobilization, and management of a network of change advocates.
- Assist in change readiness and adoption measurement and reporting assess effectiveness and ROI of business readiness activities
- Create and maintain collateral and materials for all business readiness / OCM activities
In addition to direct client delivery activities, as a member of the Business Readiness practice this individual will:
- Participate in and support the Business Readiness practice in developing and enhancing the practice's methodologies, tools, and other collateral
- Strong understanding of OCM strategies and structured methods and approaches to meet business, schedule and budget objectives
- Prosci/ACMP or equivalent Change Management certification
- Big 4 and/or boutique consulting firm experience preferred
- Industry-specific consulting experience (FSI, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Commercial Industries, Public Sector)
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR, I/O psychology, organizational development, communications, or equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience
- Experience developing and managing work plans, including schedule, risks, issues, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and customer relationship skills
- Ability to provide detailed information and summaries to leadership level individuals and groups, and work with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to uncover root cause and evaluate different solution options
- Models exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent ability to thrive in a matrixed and cross-functional team
- Must be a team player and a consistent, dependable performer with an excellent work ethic, flexible "can-do" attitude, and a results-driven commitment to success
- Ability to travel according to client demands
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Consulting Change Management.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.