EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Automotive Sales Experience Guide at our store located in Tampa, Florida.
An EchoPark Automotive Sales Guide will:
- Guide customers through the sales process - to include processing appraisals, performing test drives, submitting credit applications, and presenting loan decisions to customers.
- Gather and process customer data accurately to complete transaction paperwork
- Learn and keep current with EchoPark products and make customer appropriate recommendations.
- Understand and present vehicle purchase documents.
- Build and maintain relationships with others and demonstrate outstanding teamwork.
- Assist with maintaining and merchandising of the sales area.
- This position may require other duties as assigned.
Automotive Sales Guide Qualifications:
- Sales Experience is preferred
- Strong, confident presentation skills
- Previous track record of meeting sales goals
- Emotionally durable
- Technology Savvy
- Team Player
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Clean motor vehicle and criminal background records
You may be a perfect fit for the Automotive Sales Guide position if you have the following attributes:
- Superior Communication Skills
- Problem solving ability
- Patient and inquisitive
- Active listener
- Exceptional judgment
- Agile and open to change·
- Committed to Guest satisfaction
- Excellent Customer Service mindset
- Positive outlook
EchoPark Automotive offers the following Benefits:
- Base salary with uncapped commission - potential earnings of $50-$90k annually!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (partially paid by company)
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code