Infosys is seeking CSGI Single View Billing consultant with hands on experience in CSGI Single View Billing Package and Telecom Domain product development
In this role you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your domain proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including, strategic planning, requirement analysis and solution engineering in Airlines related programs. You will play an important role in providing consulting to leading global airline companies and at the same time have the freedom to learn and build skills. You will be part of the delivery stream and work across all the stages of lifecycle to provide valuable inputs to the team and also contribute in the individual capacity.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Richardson,TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project location.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in CSGI Single View Billing Package.
- Must have experience in telecom / IT systems integration application.
Preferred Qualifications :
- At least 7 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 7 years of Proven technical expertise in mid to large size telecom / IT systems integration applications in OSS / BSS billing , space with complete SDLC knowledge
- Should be able to understand Business & functional Requirements of Telecom Service Provider
- Must have good hands on experience in CSGI Singl.eView Billing Package.
- Must have good understanding of Billing solutions and able to provide solutions to client.
- Must have experience in Transformation programs, Legacy System study (As-IS), Data Migration.
- Must be able to map applications/Modules based on business functionalities
- Experience in Enterprise Billing – SV preferred , Architecture experience apart from domain preferred
- Drive the requirements/design discussions for requirements to HLD.
- Able to write requirements (BRD, SRD) related to Billing modules.
- Must have Good understanding on Billing Processes/Areas
- Experience in Product Setup,Configurations,Usage Rating,Billing,Invoicing,GL Accounting,Payments & Collections
- Must have experience in telecom/cable domain
- To be able to prepare process flows, system flows, architectural artifacts
- Able to communicate to leadership/management teams
- Analytical skills, Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin