Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a Client Support Consultant? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical outcomes!
Relias provides software and services to more than 10,000 healthcare organizations and providers, addressing the primary concerns of recruiting, retention, risk mitigation, compliance, and the move from fee for service to value-based reimbursements. In addition to unrivaled content, Relias offers pre-hire assessments and in-depth analytics that allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, resulting in better patient, resident and client outcomes, as well as better financial results. We are passionate about our product and our clients; what we deliver is truly something you can be proud to represent. Our clients think so, too – we proudly boast a retention rate close to 100%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, an unlimited PTO program, and paid holidays, including your birthday!
- Comprehensive two-week onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- Integrated 15 acquisitions over the last five years
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Providing high caliber customer service and quick response times to our clients
- Answering general questions, providing education, and offering service to clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Displaying ownership of assigned tasks; handle, research, document, and resolve client inquiries from start to finish
- Collaborating interdepartmentally to ensure voice of client is heard across the organization
- Explaining industry best practices, system functionality and trouble-shooting steps on a regular basis
- Displaying a thirst for learning related to new product offerings and processes of company and Support team, and by reading release notes and attending required meetings and trainings
- Taking the initiative by identifying areas for process improvement and bringing solutions to fruition
- Being a pro by serving as a role model for your peers, demonstrating self and peer accountability; adherence to attendance and punctuality, performance standards, and team policies
- Supporting additional duties as necessary in high volume, special projects, or release periods
YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Demonstrated passion for client success, advising clients on best practices to achieve their goals
- The ability to manage your daily tasks independently, while displaying team collaboration when necessary
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills (ability to talk, type, and navigate simultaneously)
- Problem solving and resolution skills
- Clear verbal and written professional communication skills
- A Get Stuff Done attitude and a desire to be part of a fast-paced work environment, utilizing a high sense of urgency, patience, and flexibility
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Company: Relias LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: North Carolina
Postal Code: 27560
Job ID: 87264
Date: Jun 25, 2020
Morrisville, NC, US, 27560
Nearest Major Market: Raleigh
Job Segment: Consultant, Consulting, Contract, Customer Service, Research, Service